cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
ENTHU
Level IV

Creating webpage for html output

How do I create webpage where I can post jsl html output so that people without jmp can view  html?

4 REPLIES 4
txnelson
Super User

Re: Creating webpage for html output

Go to the Display Output you want to make into a webpage, and select
File==>Save As
And when the Save window pops up, go to the File Type down arrow, and select HTML or Interactive HTML, and then set the path and the name and then save the output
Jim

Jim's answer is correct, but if you're using JMP on a Mac computer, you would start with File==>Export instead of File==>Save As.

To use JSL to Save a report as Interactive HTML, use:

report << Save Interactive HTML( "C:\Bivariate.html" );

For more information, please see one of these JMP Discovery papers:

Sharing Interactive Web Reports in JMP 13

Sharing Interactive Web Reports in JMP14

If you already have JMP 14.2, you might want to use JMP Public to share your html output.

Please see: Posting to JMP Public

~John

ENTHU
Level IV

Thanks for the response.Sorry that I did not explain my question correctly.I am already using save HTML option. But I would like to have a webpage where all my jmp reports can be posted.This way I should just be able to give a weblink to everyone who wishes to see the report.
Is this capability available in jmp or do I have to use .net?

You can do this with JMP 14.2 using JMP Public to hold all your reports. 

With earlier versions of JMP, you can create your own site with a web hosting service, upload your html files, and provide links to them. There are many services to choose from, but not all will support serving up whole web pages.  In the second JMP Discovery paper I listed, we discuss a JMP user who ran into this issue and how he got around the limitation. There's a link at the bottom of that paper to a JMP Community discussion leading up to the solution.