Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Copying types of analysis from one report to another

I want to fit y by x for multiple x factors and i want them all to display a boxplot, mean and sd, t test, and nonparametric wilcoxon for each factor without having to manually click the hotspot for each analysis. I have approx. 42 factors and 27 questions or Y responses so you can see how time consuming it would be to manually do this for each analysis. Is there any quick way to do this?
3 REPLIES
Jeff_Perkinson

Community Manager

Jun 23, 2011

Hi Christina,

If you've got all the analyses in one report, you can hold the Ctrl key (Command key on the Mac) as you choose options from the red triangle menu and they will be applied to all the analyses in the report.

Alternatively, you can use File->Preferences... and scroll to the Platform preferences then you can turn on the options that you want and they will be applied to all future analyses.

Jeff
-Jeff
Thanks so much! This worked great. Now what if someone decides they want to see another analysis on all reports. How can i make that change to all reports without hitting cntrl and hot spot on each report to make that change?
The following video shows how you can use combinations of the CTRL and ALT key, or use preferences. Sorry for the low resolution of the vid ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZFLd2orlkU