Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Copy image from interactive HTML output

mikeret57

Community Trekker

Jun 27, 2014

Greetings,  I have been using the save as interactive HTML feature in JMP 11 and find that it produces very nice output but I seem to have a problem when attempting to capture the individual charts as images that can be inserted into a presentation.  When I look at the results created using a chart function or another chart function which claims "this feature is not yet interactive", I can right click and copy the chart.  Is it possible to have the best of both worlds on this?  I can capture the image with a clipping application but would prefer not to.

Please let me know,

Thanks, Mike

2 REPLIES
Jeff_Perkinson

Community Manager

Jun 23, 2011

That's an interesting request.

It's not possible at the moment, and, as we make more and more of the graphics interactive in HTML they'll not be able to be copied as images either.

The platforms and graphs that are not yet implemented are shown as static images. The interactive graphs aren't images. They are built with HTML5 and Javascript.

I'll make sure one of our developers sees this request in case there's something tricky they can do in the future to allow something like this.

-Jeff

-Jeff
Jeff_Perkinson

Community Manager

Jun 23, 2011

It turns out that some browsers will convert our HTML5/Javascript image into something you can save.

Try right clicking on a graph with Firefox and see what you get.

-Jeff

-Jeff