Occasional Contributor

Concatenating different graph-plotted windows based on loop

Hi everyone, I have a portion of the JSL script that I have created below:

x = "DID";

colNames = dt << Get Column Names( Numeric, "Continuous" );
nc = N Items( colNames );

For( i = 1, i <= nc, i++, y = colNames[i]; If( doNotTouchThisVariable == 0,
dt << Oneway(
Y( y ), X( :column( x ) ), Plot Actual by Quantile( 1 ), Line of Fit( 0 ), Points Jittered( 1 ), SendToReport(
Dispatch( {}, "1", ScaleBox, {Add Ref Line( {SV, 1000000}, "Solid", "Light Red", "", 1, 0.25 ), Add Ref Line( SV, "Solid", "Medium Light Red", "", 1 )} ) ) )
); If( doNotTouchThisVariable == 1,
dt << Oneway(
Y( y ), X( :column( x ) ), Plot Actual by Quantile( 1 ), Line of Fit( 0 ), Points Jittered( 1 ), SendToReport(
Dispatch( {}, "1", ScaleBox, {Add Ref Line( {-1000000, SV}, "Solid", "Light Red", "", 1, 0.25 ), Add Ref Line( SV, "Solid", "Medium Light Red", "", 1 )} ) ) )
);
//probably include concatenation of different graph-plotted windows here (vertically) );

There are some codes that contains the variable: doNotTouchThisVariable that I think is not so helpful in this situation and decided to leave it out, but basically, this variable is a condition used for SV, another variable used for the shading of the graphs.

What is important here is, how do I actually concatenate different graph-plotted windows here in the comment //probably include concatenation of different graph-plotted windows here (vertically)? This means to say that, once I run the script, only 1 concatenated window of different graph-plotted windows will pop out, and not multiple individual graph-plotted windows respectively. This is based on the uncertainty of the number of columns in the data table, dt.

Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
reallyneedhelp
Occasional Contributor

Re: Concatenating different graph-plotted windows based on loop

So sorry for the indentation, thought I indented everything already :(
0 Kudos