cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
mawriter
Level I

Cochrane-Mantel-Haenszel analysis

I have to confess to being stymied by the Help function in JMP 9 - it give me a list of results but then no further information when I click on the list

How in the world do I conduct the analysis mentioned above... I assume it can be done based on the results when I put the term into Help, but I can't find further guidance.

Any help appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Analyze>Fit Y by X.  Specify categorical variables for X and Y and it will take you into the Contingency Analysis platform.  The CMH test is located on the red-triangle hot spot.

Dave

-Dave

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Analyze>Fit Y by X.  Specify categorical variables for X and Y and it will take you into the Contingency Analysis platform.  The CMH test is located on the red-triangle hot spot.

Dave

-Dave
mawriter
Level I

Thank you Dave,

I figured it out after I posted the questions. But now I'm thinking that Cochrane-Mantel-Haenszel analysis is not what I need.