cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
caseylott
Level IV

Can I increase the number of words shown in a word cloud?

Is there a way to set a desired number of terms to show in a Word Cloud? Is it also possible to set up the Word cloud to display all terms above a specified minimum count (e.g., all terms that occur >100 times in the Corpus)? I can't seem to find these options. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Phil_Kay
Staff

Re: Can I increase the number of words shown in a word cloud?

Sorry, I have just realised that you wanted to INCREASE the number of words in the cloud - it is my fault for not reading this properly.

I will have to have a look at that. I am not sure if it is possible.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Phil_Kay
Staff

You can select all the terms in the Term list with Count < 100 (hold shift and click) and then right-click > Add Stop Word. These terms will then not appear in the Word Cloud.
Phil_Kay
Staff

Sorry, I have just realised that you wanted to INCREASE the number of words in the cloud - it is my fault for not reading this properly.

I will have to have a look at that. I am not sure if it is possible.
Phil_Kay
Staff

I can't see a way to do this. My guess is that there is a limit imposed to make sure the World Cloud fits in the report window.

I think you will have to add this to the Wish List.

caseylott
Level IV

Again, thanks @Phil_Kay . I just added this to the wish list. Sorry I didn't mark this as solved earlier.