Subscribe Bookmark RSS Feed

Alternatives way to plot out the charts based on each of different subset data table

blue1994

Contributor

Feb 27, 2017

Hi, all

Now my condition is I have done the 5 subset data table(meant i have 5 products) from a huge dataset. Then now i need to use the subset data table to plot the variability charts.

I faced the problem is  each of the data table(each products) has its own parameters list, for example:This is one of the subset table

photo2.png

So, the photo(S_III_E110) using NEW_I_P3G and NEW I_P3HG parameter.

From my actual dataset, I have 3 subset data table using the same parameter list as the pic above(but just different family device-different product), another 2 subset table is using different parameter lists from the pic above.

So, now can anyone give me some suggestion or ideas on how to write the script to generate out the variability charts based on the 5 subset data table. I cannot hard coding to generate out the variability chart one by one, because i need to plot out each chart of the parameter of its products, then i think is quite lots of charts for me to plot out one by one.

Can anyone suggest alternative ways to plot the variability charts based on each of the subset data table of each parameter list.

Your answer is much appreciate.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES
txnelson

Super User

Jun 22, 2012

Why did you combine the data tables into a single data table, if now you have to separage them out again to do the variablity charts?

Jim
blue1994

Contributor

Feb 27, 2017

actually i already separate out the big data table into small 5 subset data table.
If i din separate out the data table, will have problems for variability chart, maybe due to too big dataset
And because now i not only have one product, i have 5 product, that why i think to subset out into 5 subset table(5 product=5 subset data table), then after that i want do the variability chart.
but i don't know how to write the script to generate out the variability charts based on the 5 subset data table. I cannot hard coding to generate out the variability chart one by one, because i need to plot out each chart of the parameter of its products.
Thanks