cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
anne_sa
Level VI

Aliasing of Effects with a foldover design

Hello,

Here is my problem:

First I create a screening design (7 factors and 8 runs). In the DOE dialog window, I can check the Aliasing of Effects before creating the table.

Then I would like to add more runs. To do that I go to the platform Augment Design and I create a foldover design.

I would like to know what is the aliasing structure of this new design however I do not know where I can find this information.

Could you help me please?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
louv
Staff (Retired)

Re: Aliasing of Effects with a foldover design

Anne,

I use the Color Map on correlations and hover over the red boxes to see the alias structure but one can also use the Modeling>Screening platform which delineates the alias. There may be additional ways but I figured I'd share these.

11837_Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 1.22.53 PM.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
louv
Staff (Retired)

After you create and save your augmented design then just use the Evaluate Design capability to examine.

11812_Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 11.08.53 AM.png

anne_sa
Level VI

Thank you for your answer Lou Valente.

If I look at the Evaluate Design report, I see the alias matrix which indicates me which interactions are confounded with the main effects.

However I would like to know which two-factor interactions are confounded with other two-factor interactions. How can I get that ?

louv
Staff (Retired)

Anne,

I use the Color Map on correlations and hover over the red boxes to see the alias structure but one can also use the Modeling>Screening platform which delineates the alias. There may be additional ways but I figured I'd share these.

11837_Screen Shot 2016-06-15 at 1.22.53 PM.png

anne_sa
Level VI

That is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks again Lou Valente.