BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Highlighted
chris_G_ttu
Community Trekker

6-way anova 2^k design

Hi, 

I am new to anova and was trying to analyze a 6 way anova using the 2^k design with replications and blocking? How can I do this with jmp 13 and Is there away to get the entire anova table?

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cwillden
Super User

Re: 6-way anova 2^k design

Hi @chris_G_ttu,

Absolutely.  Use Fit Model.  In the dialog, you need to specify the model you want to fit.  The easy way is to highlight all your factor columns and use the macros button to select "Full Factorial", or "Factorial to Degree."  My guess is you won't want to fit 4, 5, and 6-way interactions.  "Factorial to Degree" lets you specify what the highest order terms should be.  Most of the time, people limit it to order = 2.FitModelDialog.PNG

You will get an ANOVA table in the results, but it will be of the whole model and residual error only.  The Effect Tests table will have all the SS and F-test info for each effect.

-- Cameron Willden
1 REPLY 1
cwillden
Super User

Re: 6-way anova 2^k design

Hi @chris_G_ttu,

Absolutely.  Use Fit Model.  In the dialog, you need to specify the model you want to fit.  The easy way is to highlight all your factor columns and use the macros button to select "Full Factorial", or "Factorial to Degree."  My guess is you won't want to fit 4, 5, and 6-way interactions.  "Factorial to Degree" lets you specify what the highest order terms should be.  Most of the time, people limit it to order = 2.FitModelDialog.PNG

You will get an ANOVA table in the results, but it will be of the whole model and residual error only.  The Effect Tests table will have all the SS and F-test info for each effect.

-- Cameron Willden