cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
宁南
Level II

关于JMP分析结果的解读

嗨,各位: 我是一位从事制程工艺的技术人员,具备简单的统计学知识,jmp的使用很人性化,给出了很多有用的结论,但是我不知道该怎样像别人解读这些结果。 我周边的领导和同事在统计方面知识较为欠缺,很多时候我得出了结论,但是无法让他们认可我的结果,这让我感到很苦恼。 我希望大家能介绍一些统计方面书籍,让我能补充统计方面的知识,解读JMP给出的结论。

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
P_Bartell
Level VIII

Re: 关于JMP分析结果的解读

Here are four books I recommend you start with. The first three are not really statistics textbooks but cover concepts that are universal in all data collection and analysis. So before you get to things like t-tests, normal or otherwise distributions, R^2, and the other alphabet soup of statistical jargon...I'd read them first. The last is a book that is more technical...and it will teach you JMP along the way.

"Out of the Crisis", Deming

"The Economic Control of the Quality of Manufactured Product", Shewhart

"Understanding Variation", Wheeler

"JMP Start Statistics" Sall et.al.

View solution in original post

stan_koprowski
Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @宁南 

You asked for books and @P_Bartell provided you with some great options. 
In addition to books we have a great learning library to help you on your goal of learning statistics.

Be sure to check out the free Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving (STIPS) course.

cheers,

Stan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
P_Bartell
Level VIII

Here are four books I recommend you start with. The first three are not really statistics textbooks but cover concepts that are universal in all data collection and analysis. So before you get to things like t-tests, normal or otherwise distributions, R^2, and the other alphabet soup of statistical jargon...I'd read them first. The last is a book that is more technical...and it will teach you JMP along the way.

"Out of the Crisis", Deming

"The Economic Control of the Quality of Manufactured Product", Shewhart

"Understanding Variation", Wheeler

"JMP Start Statistics" Sall et.al.

宁南
Level II

Thanks,我将会尝试去阅读这些书籍,重新去理解统计。我之前曾尝试阅读一些大学教科书,但是理论性太强,无法让我将分析结果和理论联系起来,再次感谢。

stan_koprowski
Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @宁南 

You asked for books and @P_Bartell provided you with some great options. 
In addition to books we have a great learning library to help you on your goal of learning statistics.

Be sure to check out the free Statistical Thinking for Industrial Problem Solving (STIPS) course.

cheers,

Stan

宁南
Level II

感谢@stan_koprowskionline-statistics-course现在正在学习,在过去的十年间我一直在从事制程相关工作,但一直依赖于积累的生产数据和经验,直到我发现了jmp便捷的分析能力和强大的绘图功能,让我能从经验中解脱出来,开始从制程经验到统计模型的转变。