cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
Integration of JMP(R) With PowerPoint Using Scripting and VBA (2019-US-30MP-267)

Level: Intermediate

Martin Kane, Managing Scientist, Exponent

JMP has long been used as a powerful tool for data exploration and analysis. The JMP scripting language (JSL) can extend the capabilities of JMP through programming tools, which enable the user to write a series of sequential steps for JMP to run. Users often want or need to convey the output from these scripts to co-workers, customers or others. MS PowerPoint is a common tool for sharing information and it too has a back-end scripting language called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). Using JSL, analyses and graphics can be saved as pictures, which can then be brought into PowerPoint through some simple VBA scripting. This talk will explain and demonstrate how this has been accomplished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently the JMP Community does not allow me to upload a .pptm file (see attachement of ERROR) so, if anyone would like a copy of the file, please email me through this system or at mkane@exponent.com and I will be happy to send it to you!

I enjoyed presenting the information and am so glad to hear from many of you about how this will help you in your daily repetative tasks!

Martin

Comments
Martin

Apparently the JMP Community does not allow me to upload a .pptm file (see attachement of ERROR) so, if anyone would like a copy of the file, please email me through this system or at mkane@exponent.com and I will be happy to send it to you!

I enjoyed presenting the information and am so glad to hear from many of you about how this will help you in your daily repetative tasks!

Martin