cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
angela
Level II

video links are gone for the summit presentations

In case you wanted to attend a live JMP academic webinar and weren't able to make it, or would like to watch a live academic webinar you attended, we're posting recorded versions of our live webinars on the .

Here's the link to the recording of the recent Data Summary and Analysis webinar provided by julian​​:  Webinar: Basic Data Summary and Analysis (2015 Oct 13).

A listing of all recordings is available as a collection, with links to newer recordings at the top of the list:Collection: Academic Webinar Series Recordings​.  The collection page links to individual webinar pages. Each webinar page provides direct access to the recording, a description of what was covered during the webinar, the journal used, and any data sets used during the webinar that aren't available in the JMP Sample Data directory.

We'll keep recording our webinars, and will continue to add to this collection.  So, check back often!

For a schedule of upcoming live academic webinars, go to JMP® Webcasts for Academic (US) or Academic Webcasts | JMP (Europe).

1 REPLY 1
angela
Level II

Re: video links are gone for the summit presentations

Thanks for the reply. But I found the video recording links for the recent Cary Summit I joined are not there anymore since the community website was updated. I have no problem with access to these webinar recordings.