cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Navigation

Probably me, but I keep experiencing cognitive dissonance when I look at the menus.  Attached is a screenshot of where I am (or where I was when I took the screenshot).  From the screenshot I think I am in JMP Blogs.  I think my confusion is with the appearance File Exchange>Other Communities>JMP Blogs. This is standard notation for a "bread crumb path", whereas you are using the ">" symbol to indicate a dropdown menu.

-Dave
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JonesieAtJMP
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Navigation

Styles and icons updated for navigation issues. @David_Burnham indicated that this is an improvement in another post. Marking as solved.

A JMP Community Admin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Duh.  Here is the attached screenshot

-Dave
Jeff_Perkinson

Good point. I'll ask our designers, @JonesieAtJMP@ian_jmp and @jonathan_bryant to take a look at this.

-Jeff
Jeff_Perkinson

While they are looking at that, perhaps they can also look at why there's an extra space added after the @ mentions. I didn't put that in there.
-Jeff
JonesieAtJMP

Styles and icons updated for navigation issues. @David_Burnham indicated that this is an improvement in another post. Marking as solved.

A JMP Community Admin