cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Navigation

Probably me, but I keep experiencing cognitive dissonance when I look at the menus.  Attached is a screenshot of where I am (or where I was when I took the screenshot).  From the screenshot I think I am in JMP Blogs.  I think my confusion is with the appearance File Exchange>Other Communities>JMP Blogs. This is standard notation for a "bread crumb path", whereas you are using the ">" symbol to indicate a dropdown menu.

-Dave
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JonesieAtJMP
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Navigation

Styles and icons updated for navigation issues. @David_Burnham indicated that this is an improvement in another post. Marking as solved.

A JMP Community Admin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Duh.  Here is the attached screenshot

-Dave
Jeff_Perkinson

Good point. I'll ask our designers, @JonesieAtJMP@ian_jmp and @jonathan_bryant to take a look at this.

-Jeff
Jeff_Perkinson

While they are looking at that, perhaps they can also look at why there's an extra space added after the @ mentions. I didn't put that in there.
-Jeff
JonesieAtJMP

Styles and icons updated for navigation issues. @David_Burnham indicated that this is an improvement in another post. Marking as solved.

A JMP Community Admin