cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Submit your abstract to the call for content for Discovery Summit Americas by April 23. Selected abstracts will be presented at Discovery Summit, Oct. 21- 24.
Discovery is online this week, April 16 and 18. Join us for these exciting interactive sessions.
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Font Sizes

Is it me?  Font sizes feel "all over the place".  Every element on the screen seems to have differing font sizes.  Here is a screenshot - from the oversized recommended discussions (so large that the titles quickly get clipped) to the tag "jsl code" which is dwarfed by the text "Everyone's Tags" and "Add Tag". 

(ok - here should be the screenshot - nothing happened when I clicked the photos icon - I will try attaching a file)

-Dave
6 REPLIES 6
stan_koprowski
Community Manager Community Manager

Re: Font Sizes

Sorry about that the attach photo options seems to be tired as well.

Glad you found a workaround.  

We'll have these fixed so that you can keep the formatting and highlighting with the JSL syntax and allow you to attach some images as well :-)

David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

An option to view the attachment without having to download it would also be nice.  I'm not sure I would be keen on downloading items just to take a look at a picture someone might have attached to a post

-Dave
pmroz
Super User

The font sizes are a bit large for the Recommendations section.

Jeff_Perkinson

Another post for our designers, @JonesieAtJMP@IanAtJMP and @jonathan_bryant, to take a look at.

-Jeff
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

"feels" better today - I think they must have done a number of changes. Certainly on the main page that lists the discussions everything appears evenly sized now.
-Dave
Jeff_Perkinson

Yes, @jonathan_bryant made some improvements today. If you spot other places that need attention, let us know.

-Jeff