cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMP is taking Discovery online, April 16 and 18. Register today and join us for interactive sessions featuring popular presentation topics, networking, and discussions with the experts.
pmroz
Super User

Feedback about new discussion forum

Spacing of posts is far too generous.  Too much whitespace between lines.

No syntax colorization of JSL code.

Lots of wasted space at the top.  The dark gray area with "JMP USER COMMUNITY Discussions is about an inch high on my monitor, and takes up a lot of space.

Confusing to post something.  I poked around until I saw a button "Post a question".  Wasn't there at the top level

7 REPLIES 7
pmroz
Super User

Re: Feedback about new discussion forum

Where's the "Welcome category"?  The only way I found the super user board was with Jeff's link in his email.

David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

me too
-Dave
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

Too much whitespace - what do you mean? (see attached pic) :)

-Dave
Phil_Brown
Super User (Alumni)

WELCOME link is in a funny place. At the top of the page: Community -> Other Communties - > Welcome.

I

PDB
pmroz
Super User

There's too much space between lines of text.  See the attached .png file.  I've circled areas of too-generous spacing.

Phil_Brown
Super User (Alumni)

All... we should move all our feedback to Community Matters as directed by Jeff P

PDB
David_Burnham
Super User (Alumni)

I'm reading all the replies to the discussion "Feedback about new discussion forum". Each reply contains "Re: Feedback about new discussion forum" which seems redundant.
-Dave