cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Registration open for Discovery Summit Europe. User Group Members benefit from a 25% discount with the code: DSEUgroup24
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar

Will you attend? Please let us know if you will be attending the next Abq. JMP User Group Meeting.

Announcing the next meeting of the Albuquerque JMP User Group November 10th from 7:00am - 8:00am at the TVC McCorkle Conference Room. If you plan on attending, please respond to this discussion. We hope to see you there!

8 REPLIES 8
estovel
Visitor

Re: Will you attend? Please let us know if you will be attending the next Abq. JMP User Group Meeting.

I will attend this meeting. How many members usually turn up?

dmsais
Visitor

Re: Will you attend? Please let us know if you will be attending the next Abq. JMP User Group Meeting.

Hi estovel - Right now we are not sure how many will show up.  This is the first local meeting in a long time and we are promoting this one more than others in the past.  The conference room holds ~80 and i don't think we will be higher than that.  I plan to use the first meeting as an assessment of interest and we can adjust for the future meetings.  Thanks  David

gail_massari
Community Manager Community Manager

Hi.  I am located at SAS in Cary and unfortunately will not attend.

Yes, will attend. Sorry new to this new system.
tdosbor
Level I

Aye

mpleil
Visitor

I plan to attend at 7:00, TVC at the corner of University and Ceasar Chavez.

analytique
Visitor

I'll be there, but a little bit late.  Looking forward to it.

gottesen
Explorer

I will plan on attending.

gottesen