cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Share your analytics insights with fellow JMP users. Submit a brief abstract to the Discovery Europe call for content describing innovative ways you use JMP.
qs-it
Level I

How to create a network installation point for JMP 11.2?

I am trying to create a Windows Server 2012 network share for allowing network installations of JMP 11.2.   When I attempted to put the installation files in a simple network share, and copied our license file there, I receive an error message claiming that the license file is not installed on the machine. 

Is there a specific method for creating a network share that is capable installing JMP 11.2 to client machines when they run the setup.exe from the network share, that will also automatically detect and apply the license file?

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to create a network installation point for JMP 11.2?

To be sure that the license file is properly applied during installation, copy the entire set of downloaded files/folders to your network location.  The code used to apply the license looks for the license file the folder named sid_files, which is at the root level of your downloaded set of files/folders.

Refer to the Deployment Guide for instructions.  It can be viewed in links on the right side of the community home page for JMP Software Administrators.  JMP Software Administrators

- Bob Hickey