cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Choose Language Hide Translation Bar
aaidaa
Level II

Where can I find the G-Optimality map for a custom DoE?

Hi JMP community!

I have conducted a DoE with 4 continuous variables and a 1, 3-level categorical variable with first and second order interactions. The model is a good fit (from ANOVA and lack of fit metrics) but I was hoping to determine areas of greater predictive uncertainty in relation to the output across the design space.

I was therefore wondering how I can find/plot a G-optimality map (i.e. map of prediction uncertainty across the experimental design space) in order to identify the regions of higher uncertainty and run some experiments there.

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where can I find the G-Optimality map for a custom DoE?

As far as I know, the G-optimality is a single value used to evaluate the design as a whole to an ideal design. You can assess the prediction variance after clicking Make Design in the Design Evaluation > Prediction Variance Profiler.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

As far as I know, the G-optimality is a single value used to evaluate the design as a whole to an ideal design. You can assess the prediction variance after clicking Make Design in the Design Evaluation > Prediction Variance Profiler.

aaidaa
Level II

Sorry just as a follow on from this. I was wondering if there was a way to export the data from the prediction variance profiler ?

Thank you!

There is no data to export. The plot uses the prediction variance function for a linear model.